The 2021 Cloud Report
The 2021 Cloud Report is the only cloud performance report to compare AWS, Azure, and GCP on benchmarks that reflect critical applications and workloads.
Read the report to learn:
- Which cloud is the most cost efficient
- How to evaluate performance tradeoffs
- How to assess the cost/benefit of disks and CPU processors
Comparing AWS vs Azure vs GCP
The 2021 Cloud Report runs over 1,000 microbenchmark tests to evaluate CPU, network, storage, and TPC-C performance. We want to help others understand the performance and cost tradeoffs of each cloud and its machines.
- 54 machines evaluated
- 1,000+ tests run
- 4 benchmarks implemented
- 12 performance categories compared
What's inside the 2021 Cloud Report?
- CPU performance benchmarks
- Network performance benchmarks
- Storage I/O performance
- OLTP performance
- Analysis of advanced vs general purpose disks
- Insights into CPU processors
DIY: Testing Methodology & Open Source Reproduction Steps
This project is open-source and you are welcome to run the benchmarks yourself. You may just end up saving costs, increasing performance, and learning something new. If you have any questions about the report, we encourage you to get in touch with us via our public Slack channel or learn more via our YouTube channel.